Carved Wooden Keepsake Memory Box
Our best-selling British-made memory keepsake box featuring classic but dramatic whitened v-carved text. Write anything you want to personalise this wooden box for anyone and any event!
Feedback from our customers tells us they are often surprised by the cavernous dimensions of these memory keepsake boxes. And, everyone is bowled over by the mechanically carved personalisation, which we highlight by hand with white acrylic after engraving.
The beauty of the box and versatility of the personalisation format makes these keepsake memory boxes best-sellers. Crafting and personalising over 2225 means we know a little about when customers gift these boxes. Here’s when it’s most popular:-
- As the standout most original, heartfelt – and ultimately treasured – gift at the Baby Shower. All you need is the expected one’s names.
- Upon the arrival or subsequent Christening or Baptism of little William or Alice, because they’re going to be racking up many milestones and special moments for Mum and Dad.
- When the boy becomes a man – be that at 18, upon graduation or at his Bar Mitzvah.
- To celebrate joining or leaving the armed forces, because there will be memories to save either way.
- When saying farewell to a much loved feline or canine member of the family that deserves to be remembered respectfully.
- To mark a new chapter and to store happy memories in a new home or of the old place. This makes a great moving in gift.
So, you can see, there’s so many occasions when this wooden memory box could be just what someone never knew they wanted, but absolutely loves… and will continue to love for years to come.
Personalise your keepsake memory box with up to two lines of text at 20 characters (including spaces) per line. Many customers choose simply to put the full name of the intended recipient in their box personalisation – e.g. forename on the top line and surname under. Once mechanically carved into the box, your words are whitened by our crafty crew, so your text is more prominent on the wooden box lid.
Your text can include a-z, A-Z, 0-9 and simple punctuation. Please note that we cannot engrave emoticons, graphics or special symbols. Also, please don’t incorporate keyboard emojis (like <3) into your personalised text because they just don’t work very well with this font. We don’t want you to be disappointed with the end result.
These memory keepsake boxes are made in England from quality faced ply. The sides are 9mm ply and the base and lid surfaces 4mm.
They have brass colour hinges and a brass coloured clasp.
The external and internal finish is a non-toxic tinted hard wax.
- Height: 10cm
- Width: 34.5cm
- Depth: 20cm
Each box is shaped to look older and finished in hard wax by our skilled team. Your new-old memory keepsake box will have imperfections in the wood and marks that impart an bygone charm upon it. And, because all these processes are hand-powered, every box ends up being different to the next. So, be advised, that the final colour and grain of your custom-made box will vary from the photos, slightly. But, every one turns out beautiful and we never dispatch any item we wouldn’t happily receive as a gift.
Get an extra wow when the recipient opens their personalised box and sees the fabric lined base in their favourite shade. This upgrade adds a luxury felt covered pad in the base of the box.
Don’t have enough space to say all you want on the top of this personalised storage? Then add an extra missive on the reverse (underside) of up to 40 characters.
HOW TO ORDER
Ready to ensure their cherished memories are with them for a lifetime? Here’s how to get one of these wooden keepsake memory boxes custom-crafted to order…
- Personalise Your Box: As you add this item to your basket, make sure to fill in the two personalisation fields carefully. This text will be expertly engraved into the top of your customised keepsake box, just like the beautiful text you’ve seen in the images. Style-wise, it’s best to avoid all caps text!
- Explore Upgrades: Want to make your box even more special? Take a look at our available upgrades and complete the necessary details.
- Double-Check Everything: Before you hit that order button, please ensure your personalisation is spot on – spelling, grammar, letter case, etc. We want your box to be absolutely perfect, plus it’s a bit tricky to make changes once your order is in. We can’t guarantee that last-minute corrections will reach us before your box is handcrafted.
Once we receive your order, we spring into action. Our mission is to send your box within one working day (Monday to Friday).
Choose (usually free) standard delivery when receiving your gift is less urgent. Most customers receive orders this way within 2-3 days, although sometimes it might take a bit longer.
For those more pressing occasions, we’ve got a next-day service available at cost. It’s dispatched within just 1 business day via Royal Mail Special Delivery for guaranteed delivery within one business day.
If you have any questions, special requests, or need some guidance, please don’t hesitate to reach out now.
|Dimensions||34.5 × 20.5 × 10.5 cm|