Favourite Memories Carved Keepsake Box
Whether the recipient is “50 and fabulous” or becoming an adult at 18, this large keepsake box is certain to be the perfect keepsake for their favourite memories.
Favourite Memories are treasured memories, so they need to stored somewhere safe. But, we’re forgetful. That’s why we are compelled to keep the things that remind of us wonderfully times; knick-knacks that bring vivid images and emotions flooding back. Then we can enjoy recollecting fabulous times forever and never risk forgetting!
This large carving engraved keepsake memory box is designed to keep safe someone’s “best bits”. It’s aimed at people reaching an epic milestone in their life – like turning 40 or 50 or retiring, leaving school or graduating. We tried to make this wooden keepsake box the perfect place to store his or her “Favourite Memories”.
Personalise your keepsake box with your chosen words above and below the “Favourite Memories” design (up to 20 characters for each) Your message will be “blackened” by hand, using our unique process. This makes the engraved carving stand out even more against the whiskey coloured wood.
Your text can include a-z, A-Z, 0-9 and simple punctuation. Please do not add emoticons, graphics or special symbols, because these cannot be reproduced on the box. Please be aware that keystroke emojis (like <3) will not be easily decipherable with the fonts used on this keepsake box and are best avoided.
This design of personalised wooden keepsake box is made from high quality poplar ply wood; 9mm for the sides and 4mm to the lid and base surfaces.
It has brass coloured hinges attaching the lid and a brass coloured clasp, so the box doesn’t spill its precious contents.
The box is shaped by hand to make it more rugged and used in appearance. We round off all the square edges and purposefully create wear patterns on the corners. We then hand wax the box inside and out with a tinted hard wax that is completely food and child safe once dried. This colours and protects the wood.
- Approximate external: 34.5cm wide x 20cm deep x 10cm tall.
- Approximate internal: 32.5cm x 18cm x 9cm.
Please note that the precise finished colour and the grain of the wood will vary from box to box, which is just another way in which every one is unique.
There are two ways that you can make your box even better:-
- Add a splash of colour and luxury inside by opting to have a fabric covered pad fitted into the base by our skilled hands.
- Say something tear-jerking or inspiring on the underside of your keepsake box. We can engrave up to 40 characters on the base for you.
HOW TO ORDER
Getting your own custom-made Favourite Memories Keepsake Box is a easy…
- Just decide what text you would like above and below the central “Favourite Memories”.
- Input your details carefully in the fields provided, but do take care that your personalisation text is correct. We don’t perform spell checks or proof-read for typos. Please make sure you enter exactly what you want on your box.
- Choose any upgrades you wish to add to your keepsake box – a lining and/ or extra engraving?
- Add the fully specified box to your basket and complete the checkout!
For those with time to spare and seeking a cost-effective delivery option, our complimentary standard delivery is fast and free. Typically taking 2-3 days after dispatch (occasionally a bit longer), delivery is via Royal Mail Monday to Saturday. We need one full working day to produce your box before posting.
If time is of the urgency, consider using our next-day service at a modest additional cost. Dispatched promptly via Royal Mail Special Delivery or an alternative courier within one business day, this service guarantees your box’s arrival on the next business day. So, you or the recipient is going to receive the item within two working days of ordering.
If you want your memory box delivered on a specific day, choose the upgraded next day service and then pop a note in the “Order notes” field at checkout with the date. This must be a week day.
Have questions, requests, or need guidance? We want your Warner’s End gift to be the best they ever received, so please do contact us and we will help you.