Showing all 8 results
- Indoor Wooden Personalised Planter £23.99 customise yours →
- Carved Personalisation Beech Wood Pot £26.99 customise yours →
- Mum & Flowers Engraved Plant Pot in Beech £26.99 customise yours →
- Mum Personalised Engraved Plant Pot Holder £26.99 customise yours →
- Indoor Wooden Personalised Herb Planter £24.98 customise yours →
- Pair of Beech Wood Personalised Stem Vases £29.99 customise yours →
- Handcrafted Chalkboard Desk Tidy Pot £24.98 customise yours →
- Carved Shabby Chic Personalised Wooden Plant Pot £26.99 customise yours →
Don’t see the exact wooden plant pots or vases for you?
Why are personalised plant pots & vases a great gift idea?
There’s no questioning the popularity of our wooden personalised planters and vases as gifts for the green fingered. Our indoor personalised plant pots have been annual best-sellers, several years on the trot now. But why are these household horticultural gifts such a hit?
Well, we can probably all agree that houseplants add extra appeal to our living spaces. You don’t have to be an avid gardener to appreciate a little foliage and a burst of blooms in your home. But, indoor pot plants are more than just visually appealing; they can make us healthier. How? Read about 3 fabulous ways houseplants can improve our wellbeing.
We think gifting our personalised indoor plant pots and vases, encourages people to bring plants and flowers into their homes. That’s great for the gift recipient and those sharing their home, making these a gift well-chosen.
Who’s buying our handcrafted wooden pots for plants?
We make an lot of personalised wooden planters as gifts for Granny or Grandpa. In fact, they’re a go-to choice of gift for older relatives and special friends generally. Many are produced with personalisation celebrating a 70th or 80th birthday milestone. Incredible!
But, wooden personalised planters wouldn’t be the #1 Warner’s End best-selling product, if they were only for oldies. We regularly stamp or engrave messages for best friends, wives or husbands for birthdays. And, because, they’re all made from wood, they’re often chosen for a 5 year anniversary gift or even 7th with a copper message.
Retirement or leaving work is another popular giving occasion for our indoor flower pots and cut stem vases. People often indulge hobbies like gardening or orchid growing or cookery (fancy a personalised herb planter?) when they quit work, so it makes perfect sense.
Whatever the occasion and whoever you’re buying for, we get fabulous reviews for these flower and gardening enthusiast gifts. Give with cacti or coriander already growing inside for extra wow. Happy shopping!